1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jakeem Grant

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    [video=youtube;NRpvqAbv_rA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpvqAbv_rA[/video]

[video=youtube;WxZoXz8FYsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxZoXz8FYsg[/video]

Video Link - Dreams To Play in the NFL

And an article from SBNation

It starts:

"Saturday's performance by Jakeem Grant was one of the most electrifying displays I've ever seen by one player in quite some time. Let's start by just looking at the raw numbers. 13 catches for 178 yards and a touchdown, three kickoff returns for 146 yards and a touchdown. Good gracious I need to sit down for a second and fan myself after looking at that because it made me flush in the face. As beautiful as these numbers are, the plays themselves were more impressive. Here is the 90 yard catch that I will be watching on a loop for the next 20 years. "

2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

There goes my shot at making the roster...And to think I was really rounding into the best shape of my life. Mia tries to console me and tell me I'm just being paranoid.

Try perceptive, I say. I mean, how can I compete with that? He's faster than my last relationship. His cuts are sharper than a social worker's tongue. He's got more knicknames than I have psychiatrists.

pffff, I'm just going to have to tell Soon Yi that if she's ever going to meet Dan Marino, we're just going to have to stalk him like regular people.

This is more embarrassing than being unable to claim my 1972 Dolphins football helmet from the fuzz due to the signatures all being forgeries...

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Dude seriously, faster than your last girlfriend? Wow!! [emoji1]

Pandarilla likes this.
  4. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    I like the LSU video. He starts off dropping the ball some but gets going and it becomes clear LSU couldn't cover him even with dime packages on the field and a linebacker that runs a 4.40 or thereabouts.

5. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

Sometimes, I feel like I invented speed dating...

dolfan7171 and Finster like this.
  6. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    dolfan7171 likes this.