1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is disturbing

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pandarilla, May 27, 2016.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    http://www.omnisense.org/2016/05/rigging-of-pro-sports-via-directed-energy-weapons.html

article claims pro sports are rigged to the point of being able to predict the tippy toe catch in the end zone for the Steelers in the SuperBowl year's beforehand. I felt like the Pats rise to glory after 9/11 seemed fishy. It's a lot to digest, but if true, well...

I'm pretty familiar with the mk ultra conspiracies. But, it used to be you rigged games by having a wr intentionally drop balls. This goes light years further. I've often thought how easy it would be to implement this technology to control games. I guess we need to install electro magnetic frequency sensors on our players helmets and petition for electromagnetic frequency interference rules, lol.

If true, then it would entirely invalidate all the SuperBowls since the technology was implemented. My knowledge of the technological gap between military and civilian use is roughly 30-35 years.

what if our fanbase started directionally emitting emf's from their cell phones simultaneously? Gonna start working on that app, lol. I think there is an app you can download to sense emf's, because the creepiest part of this technology is that the victims aren't aware that they're being controlled....enjoy.

ToddPhin likes this.
  2. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    If this is true, some powerful people really hate the poor Browns!!!

Pandarilla likes this.
  3. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    Dats racist

McLovin, Pandarilla and ToddPhin like this.
  4. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    This guy though lmfao

5. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl
    [​IMG]

6. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    It's really not far fetched at all. You'd only have to look at Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theories episode on Haarp. In it he is subjected to having a thought implanted in his mind via emf, his reaction is priceless.

Hell, I even stayed with Jim Channon for a while in Hawaii. He was the real life Jeff Bridges character in "The Men Who Stare at Goats." His real claim to fame was introducing remote viewing to the military theatre. Remote viewers can see anything from anywhere in real time. You could imagine what kind of tactical advantage this has.

Point is it's doable. Easy...

7. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    Ventura is grade a dbag who I wouldn't believe if he said his mother had cancer though

But this guy and his secret organization who told him that he cant say (illumanti) explanation is hilarious.

I dont disagree that some of this stuff might be possible, but the idea that it's used on professional sports is too far stretched.

Im curious if NE fans believe that Goodell used RF freqs to deflate Bradys balls.

8. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    r/mandelaeffect

Pandarilla likes this.