1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7 Round Miami Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Porkins_Patrol, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Porkins_Patrol

Porkins_Patrol New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Just FYI I used Bleacher Report mock as far as rankings. Tried to not draft anyone they had going before our slot.

Rd1: Vernon Heargraves CB Florida
    Rd2: Alex Collins RB Arkansas
    Rd3: Denver Kirkland OG Arkansas
    Rd4: TJ Green S Clemson
    Rd5: Scooby Wright LB Arizona
    Rd6: Deandre Washington RB Texas Tech
    Rd7: Jakeem Grant WR Texas Tech

Tear it up Fin Fans

Also I am hoping Miami snags Treadwell if he falls to 13. We can get a corner rd 2 (Fuller/ Alexander/ Sanchez later). Just my two cents. Would love to have feedback.

2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Agree corner is deep enough to wait till round two. I would be hugely excited for William Jackson there myself. Can't do WR two years in a row though, not with the needs we have. DL/DE could use bodies that can be impact people, or maybe a dynamo linebacker like Darron Lee.
    Scooby Wright has some rough measureables, but guy is a gamer, the type of person you absolutely go after starting round 4ish.

Interesting you have two Arkansas and two TT players. Follow those schools?

3. Porkins_Patrol

Porkins_Patrol New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    I went to Texas Tech hence the two homer picks. As far as Arkansas picks, I think Collins can turn out to be best back from the draft class and I think Kirkland can start immediately at OG opposite Bushrod.

4. Redwine4all

Redwine4all Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2016
    I don't follow TT, I follow LSU. And I don't know anything about that RB, but I can tell you from playing them in the Bowl game, Jakeem Grant is not a "homer" pick...anyone that watched him play and doesn't covet his skills is overlooking raw talent. This guy is more than just blazing speed. He's a football player. He's not a Trindon Holliday,he's Wes Welker with Trindon Holliday speed. LSU would have beaten TT 50-6 without this guy...but with him, they stayed in the ball game. This kid has an amazing skillset to go with his 4.3 speed.