1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draft breakdown Post-Senior Bowl 2016 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by jim1, Feb 1, 2016.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    8. Miami Dolphins – Myles Jack, LB, UCLA

The Dolphins need playmakers on defense, especially at the linebacker position. There may not be a better playmaking linebacker in the draft than UCLA’s Jack, who despite an early season knee injury, is poised to make an immediate impact for his future NFL employer. Jack is as explosive and violent as they come. He can run sideline to sideline, cover like a defender in the secondary, and even put points on the board for the offense; he could probably have an NFL career at running back, too. If this is how the draft plays out, we could look back a few years from now and wonder how the Fins stole Jack at No. 8.

http://draftbreakdown.com/post-senior-bowl-2016-nfl-mock-draft/

dolfan22 and dgfred like this.
  2. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    Don't really see the Ragland pick at 7, but the rest of the picks before Miami's seem reasonable.

3. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    You and I have been around long enough to know that there's often a surprise pick in the top 10. Maybe this year it's Treadwell, Buckner, Spence, Wentz, who knows. Ragland at 7 does seem high, I'll be happy if we end up with Jack, Hargreaves or Alexander. That Jaylon Smith knee injury certainly was a shame, I hope that he gets better quickly and fully.

dolfan22 likes this.