1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best things to do in Denver

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bumrush, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Ideas? I'm here for the weekend. I plan on consuming heavy levels of Sativa and 90 percent THC wax...

Downtown area fun at night? What about Golden, I hear good things?

Any bar / restaurant / entertainment areas I should consider? After that Beaver Creek.

2. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    The LoDo(lower downtown) area has alot to do, some cool trendy bars and such. Hiking and checking out the Rockies is always fun to do. They have some cool art shows and festivals aroud downtown that are actually pretty interesting. As far as 420 goes, I'd shop around to see what dispenseraries are offering and the prices. I think yelp can help with that. Have fun and light it up!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

3. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Loved Downtown Denver when I visited. I walked to Coores Field, Pepsi Center, and Mile High in a couple of hours. 16th street is great too. There is this place called The Melt which has great food and a bar down there called Russells which I loved, Cheep Moscow mules and great bar food, ribs $1 per rib!

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    About a week ago you could put your balls on Tom Brady's forehead. I heard a lot of people were doing that.