1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scouting Mackensie Alexander

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by thetylernator, Jan 22, 2016.

1. thetylernator

thetylernator You're as cold as ice, Officer Friendly.

Dec 31, 2014
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rnerback-mackensie-alexander-is-best-in-class

Excellent read on the sleeper out of Clemson, Mackensie Alexander. Here are some snippets from the full article:

[video=youtube;3f1TqmA4-9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f1TqmA4-9U[/video]

2. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    This is who I want in the draft but I feel he will be gone at pick 8.Damm meaningless pats win is going to cost us.

3. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida

Even if we lost, we would only be drafting #6 I believe. So you're thinking he will be drafted at #6 or #7? Just curious. If he does, someone else great will slide down.

dgfred likes this.
  4. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I just want a great starter to be selected. I don't care who.

jim1 likes this.
  5. finsbuck719

finsbuck719 New Member

Jan 25, 2009
    I'm not a huge fan of him. He shies away from contact a lot, doesn't do much in the run game or quick screen game, easily blocked by WRs, and gets away with a lot of PI/hand use that he won't be able to get away with in the NFL. Even in the game against Notre Dame against Will Fuller, he got lucky that DeShone Kizer missed a ton of throws where he had Fuller open. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of any of the CBs I scouted so far. Ramsey is probably my favorite of the top CB prospects, but I like him much better at safety. I'm a Buckeye fan and still have a ton of questions with Eli Apple as well - dude plays with his head up his *** too much.

Pretty disappointing so far from what I've seen out of these CB prospects considering that's one of our biggest needs imo.