1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PERFECTVILLE: A Dol-fan's Podcast

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Samphin, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

[​IMG]

Greetings.

Sick and myself have started a new project called Perfectville: A Dol-fan Podcast. A weekly podcast about our beloved and besmirched Miami Dolphins where we discuss any and all topics relating to and regarding The Miami Dolphins. Even though this will be a weekly show, we have gone above and beyond for the debut and have given you not one, not two, but THREE episodes for your listening pleasure! Going forward we will be having guests, contests, games and a few surprises. You can find these episodes on our official website, http://welcometoperfectville.com/ and soon to be on Itunes, Stitcher and wherever podcasts can be found. Click. Listen. Enjoy!

Episode One: Dolphins Head Coach Adam Gase
    http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-one-dolphins-head-coach-adam-gase/

Episode Two: 2015 Miami Dolphins Season Awards

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-two-2015-miami-dolphins-season-awards/

Episode Three: The Ryan Tannehill Debate
    http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-three-the-ryan-tannehill-debate/

Episode Four: 2016 Miami Dolphins Free Agents
    http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/20/2016-miami-dolphins-free-agents/

DolphinGreg, Fin-O, overseas and 8 others like this.
  2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    I will sticky it for a time to help get this started.

Caveat .The site is not responsible for the content of the podcasts.

Warning .It could be fun when these two characters get together. .:wink2:

RoninFin4, Samphin and SICK like this.
  3. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Listened to the first episode, good stuff!

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Thanks everyone! Was battling a bit of a cough and cold sorry for any speaking issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I think you guys have a great thing goin there.....the quality is great. Man cant wait to hear this during next season......

Just one question Sam..

Are you gonna record this...AFTER...you do your Predictably Drunk episode? That could be dangerous....

SICK likes this.
  6. Samphin

For the record, this podcast IS uncensored, although I don't think either one of us swore too much. Just whenever CHRIS BROUGHT UP RAY ****ING LUCAS...sorry...I can't help it. Also, thanks for the sticky, Crunch. I will update this thread as we add new episodes with links to the latest episodes.

So...I guess this is the appropriate time to announce the Predictably Drunk: The Football Show has been retired. My stand-up schedule, along with my now TWO podcasts, in addition to being a parent and some other television and production commitments...something had to give. I may do special episodes from time to time, but the weekly show is no more.

This podcast will replace it and give us more of a forum to discuss our stupid Miami Dolphins much more freely.

vt_dolfan and SICK like this.
  7. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    wait isnt there supposed to be a bear attached to this thread - damn it?

8. Samphin

New episode is up! Chris and I discuss Miami's pending free agents. Who should stay? Who needs to go? And wait...SHELLEY SMITH IS STILL ON THE TEAM?!?!?!

Plus, the show is now on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud and wherever podcasts are found. Just search for "Prefectville" and subscribe for easy updates right to your device.

Episode Four: 2016 Miami Dolphins Free Agents

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/20/2016-miami-dolphins-free-agents/

Jt0323 likes this.
  9. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Thanks for the mention! Love the podcast as usual! Agree we need to keep Miller. Just imagine what he could have done had he actually been used to his full potential. We have the receiving core already established, you keep Miller, you have the running game as well. Matthews I would let go, we don't need him. We have Landry, Parker (soon to be our #1), Stills. Great receiver but not worth the money hes going to want. Its a nice problem to have

Samphin likes this.
  10. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Also, subscribed on itunes

Samphin likes this.
  11. Samphin

Thanks JT. I am gonna get a hold of you soon for some stuff.

Also, if anyone has any topics you want Chris and I to discuss, let us know. This is truly a Dol-Fan show. We want to make sure we are talking about what you all want to hear.

Jt0323 likes this.
  12. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    is there drinking involved.?

13. Samphin

Short answer? Yes.

Long answer? YYYYYeeeessss.

14. Samphin

15. Samphin

16. Samphin

17. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Just listened to all these, nice work gents.

SICK likes this.
  18. Samphin

I want to thank Barry Jackson, Merrill Hodge and PFT for listening as well. Something about that Matt Forte to Miami thought process rings familiar...

SICK likes this.
  19. Samphin

New episode is up! Recorded on the EVE of Free Agency, Sam and Chris talk about the Eagles-Dolphins trade, the Mario Williams signing and where we want Miami to go with the remainder of free agency. Next week we will discuss the moves that came later such as the cJ Anderson offer sheet, the lack of offensive line signings and what this al means for the draft.

Check it out!

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/03/11/episode-eight-free-agency-frenzy/

SICK likes this.
  20. Samphin

21. Mitchellenman

Mitchellenman Active Member

Jul 7, 2014
    UK
    With the Finsiders ending, I need a podcast! Good stuff guys

SICK and CrunchTime like this.
  22. Samphin

CrunchTime and SICK like this.
  23. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    Just started listening very recently, most podcasts done by fan sites aren't very good, so I usually don't bother anymore, I ran into a post by Chris(Sick) mentioning it, and I gave it a shot, i'm on episode 4 now, and even though there is a lot I disagree with, it's a good show.

If you are an adult Fin fan, it's a good show to listen too.

CrunchTime, Samphin and SICK like this.
  24. Samphin

EPISODE 11!

Sam and Chris attempt to save Stephen Ross from himself by coming up with names for the stadium that DON'T include New York in the title. Plus, we cram as many obscure 90's pop culture references into the episode as we can, as well as share the ultimate drinking game for Wrestlemania. Truly a can't miss episode.

Enjoy!

https://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/04/11/episode-11-stadium-name-game/

SICK likes this.
  25. Samphin

SICK likes this.
  26. Samphin

Tremendous conversation with Simon Clancy, AKA Boomer, on Perfectville. Simon lets us know who he thinks the best player in the draft, where he believes the Dolphins are going with their first round pick, his thoughts on Stephen Ross, why Joe Philbin got as much time as our Head Coach (despite not being qualified) and how Dan Marino made a young, British kid a lifelong Dolphins fan.

https://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/04/22/episode-13-simon-clancy-and-the-nfl-draft/

Boomer, CrunchTime and SICK like this.
  27. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Awesome episode. Can't wait for the draft

28. Finster

Jul 27, 2013
    Great job getting Clancy, and an even better job with the show, MUST LISTEN radio right there guys, great freakin job!!!:up:

This once a week crap has got to go, time to go DAILY, I love listening while I'm doing my wood carvings, so stock up on beer and sandwiches, and whatever else you need and start pumping em out!

Lazy bastards...:tongue2:
    :yes:

Boomer and SICK like this.
  29. Samphin

We would do more if we could. I am on the road for a considerable amount out of every month for comedy and Chris has got 80 bajillion things going on at any given time. Our hope is to do more than once a week in the future, but we just have to figure out how to make that happen.

With that being said, we are enjoying the hell out of this show and appreciate the listeners, such as yourself, letting us know that you are, in fact, listening.

We have some good stuff coming up in the near future including: Re-imagining the fight song, ranking our hatred for the other 31 teams, reviewing the rule changes for 2016, former player interviews and more.

Perfectville

SICK likes this.
  30. Finster

Jul 27, 2013
    I was "mostly" speaking in jest, it would be nice if you could do more than one a week, but the world keeps turning, as the saying goes.

Also, don't know if you ever do any comedy shows in Jersey, but would like to know if you are.

Fight song? Don't know if you'd be taking any "mail ins", but I have one that I recorded if you guys were open to that.

31. Samphin

Absolutely on the fight song.

As for Jersey, I haven't broken out to the east coast, yet. Comedy is very regional in many respects. Takes a lot to break through and transcend everywhere. I am working on it, however. With that said, I WILL be at Game 1 against Seattle, as I have a verbal commitment to be At The Comedy Underground in Seattle, Washington that weekend. I will also be in San Diego ans Los Angeles for our games there/comedy. Part of me feels that I should just book road gigs based on our away schedule. Hahaha.

Send the fight song redux to PerfectvillePodcast@gmail.com

Finster likes this.
  32. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Get us paid to do it daily and it's on. Till then I got the bank paying me more to open CDs and manage a branch.

Believe me id rather do the hosting gig. But bills have to get paid

33. Samphin

34. The Sportz Guy

The Sportz Guy New Member

May 11, 2014
    I'll give the draft podcast a listen. Love listening to pods as a fellow podcaster, especially one about the Dolphins!

SICK likes this.
  35. vt_dolfan

And...your excuse for not doing a drunk pick em segment for your show is whaaaaat?..lol

Bust it out fer the big games!

Samphin likes this.
  36. vt_dolfan

Absolutely looking forward to when you **** on Bills and Jets fans.....

Samphin likes this.
  37. Samphin

The season will ABSOLUTELY have picks and some other shenanigans. The Football Show had to be retired for some very valid reasons, which I hope I can share going forward.

This podcast will be back next week. Chris had some dental surgery recently which makes it rather difficult to speak, obviously. He is about recovered though, so we shall ride once again.

SICK likes this.
  38. Samphin

39. Samphin

SICK and Aqua4Ever04 like this.
  40. Samphin

SICK likes this.