1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N.C. Dolphin fan since 1970

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dgfred, Dec 17, 2015.

1. dgfred

dgfred Free Agent pickup

Dec 17, 2015
    N.C., USA
    Age 51 Dolphin fan since 1970... age 6. Times have been tough lately but looking forward to getting things right.

Alot of work to do. Glad to join up with some fellow Dolphin fans. :up:

Unlucky 13, SICK and CrunchTime like this.
  2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site.We hope you share some of your thoughts withus.:up:

dgfred likes this.
  3. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    Welcome aboard sir, I too date back to 1970 as a fan, but Im 52 so a little bit older. By the way didnt those phins look sharp in those throw back jerseys?

dgfred likes this.
  4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Welcome, brother!

Charlotte NC here; been here since 2006 moved from South FLA. Look forward to discussion with you in the future!

dgfred likes this.
  5. dgfred

dgfred Free Agent pickup

Dec 17, 2015
    N.C., USA
    Hey there. I will visit your area in a week or so to see the Lakers play the Hornets. My daughter (age 25) is a HUGE Kobe/Laker fan. For Birthday/Christmas we got two tickets for me and her to go. She has no idea that our seats are on about the 2nd row right behind his bench. She is going to freak out. No telling what will happen either... she went to see VanHalen a few months ago and was in about the 4th row with my wife. David Lee spotted her and asked if she wanted a selfie... unbelievable!!! The hero of my generation wants a selfie with my daughter. She got a few good pics then he talked some trash about being able to 'go again' if he rested a minute... Haha. It was during 'Aint talking bout Love'. What a trip. She is like that... a glowing star on a dark night. She is also a HUGE Charger fan... we have wallowed in our team's suckiness for quite a while. We also saw Rivers play in college at NCState... but she liked State then because of the Wolf logo. She was all about the animals. She followed Rivers and has never wavered from the Chargers since she was about 7 years old.

We are calling this week the 'Toilet Bowl'.

6. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Welcome, from just north in Virginia. I haven't been around quite as long, but we can all agree that times have been tougher lately than really ever before. Can only go up.