1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predictably Drunk: Week 12 NFL picks and Jager Shots

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Samphin, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Happy Thanksgiving! Treat yourself to a stripped down version of Predictably Drunk as I am on the road and not in my studio. Nonetheless, I have booze, I have a camera, and I have week 12 NFL picks. Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;leUXCqgkNaU]https://youtu.be/leUXCqgkNaU[/video]

MikeHoncho and Pandarilla like this.
  2. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Holy hell, you look just like the best female hitter on my Co Ed Softball team!

Pandarilla likes this.
  3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Seriously, black is thinning, except when you've got a pair like those...punishment should not be drinking, couple pushups maybe. Your not an androgynous yogi balancing metaphysical energies within your body vehicle. You're turning into a pregnant Bassett Hound.

Watching you do 10 pushups per loss would raise the entertainment value as well...worked for Bill Murray in Stripes.

Do 'em in sets, on the set, and you'll be set... :)

Still though, spot on analysis, we're all pissed we haven't been riding your gravy train into financial security. However, it's probably like that 1980's Gary Coleman movie. Where he plays a shoeshine boy who can pick the winning horse at the track, but as soon as everyone catches on he loses his ability to pick winners. Am I rambling, I'm rambling...must be because I feel guilty for giving you sh!t about your health.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving ***** ****!

Fin-O likes this.
  4. Samphin

So when is the wedding for Fin-O and Pandarilla? The good news is, you guys are giving more reasons to end this show after this year.

The funnier part is that I have actually spent time with Fin-O. Him commenting on ANYONE'S appearance is hilarious in itself. Next week might be the "Dirty Laundry," edition.

As for Pandarilla, I don't know you, and my guess is that probably goes for just about everyone on this planet. The next time you come up with something creative, will be the first.

Pandarilla likes this.
  5. finsfandan

finsfandan Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Cold blooded [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Samphin

Also, thanks for watching!

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    The old format where you mixed drinks according to Phin-foe city was great.

8. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Here's a recent photo of myself...

[​IMG]

Fin-O likes this.
  9. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015
    Hey hold on a second....you are a professional comedian, you are SUPPOSED to be able to laugh at yourself!

I still love ya, never end this show it helps cope with the painful Sept/Dec's we deal with.

Also, Im pretty.

10. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    It's ok Fin-o, he's just a little sensitive right now...probably lactating.

Now where's that ring you promised me!?!

11. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015

Yea, just caught off guard....he is the last person I would think would be offended easily. Actually deleted me from Facebook?????

Ring? Im just using you for sex. :up:

12. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Meh, I hear ya, I deleted someone myself. He's moving on...he will be missed, but stand up is a tough job. The diminishing returns for this weekly spot has to be disheartening. It can consume your life, Richard Lewis comes to mind.

BTW- I'm not raising your bastard son myself...

13. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Please forgive my misguided Jack-assery, gets me in trouble quite a bit.