1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from sunny Birmingham.... UK!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CAD, Oct 14, 2015.

1. CAD

CAD Guest

Hi all,

I'm from Birmingham UK.

I have recently started to follow the sport and I am really getting into it.

I am here to learn more about the sport and also find a team that I might be able to call 'my team' at some point in the future.

My girlfriend and I are regular visitors to Orlando and we wanted a team in Flordia to follow so there were really only two realistic choices.

For the record my English Football Team is West Bromwich Albion.

Look forward to speaking to some of you soon :)

2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome Mate .The Dolphins team are the only one of the 3 florida teams that have gone unbeaten. There is a lot more tradition than those other two newbees. And even if this team is down I predict we will end up with a better record than the other two.:yes:

CAD likes this.
  3. CAD

CAD Guest

Always happy to talk soccer :)

i think we'll be ok again this year, there are three worse teams than us, fortunately. I think Sunderland will be OK as well now they've got Big Sam in charge.

thanks for the kind welcome as well :)

Aqua4Ever04 likes this.
  4. CAD

CAD Guest

Thank you. There is a lot more to a sports team than just their current record and I do like the history side of things as well so that's a bonus.

forgive my ignorance but my only real knowledge of the team prior to recently was a certain 90s film with Jim Carey.

So I am pretty fresh to this all :)

5. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Welcome aboard. I am one of the old timers on the board and been a fan of the team since its inception. As the world gets smaller we Yanks are becoming more familiar with "football" and I for one am delighted to see more folks becoming fans of "American football".

Feel free to ask questions. Many folks here are both knowledgeable and willing to help.