1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philbin is a puppet

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by dolfan40, Sep 27, 2015.

1. dolfan40

dolfan40 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Germany
    When i see him emotionless on the sideline i wanna puke,the team flat out plays withput heart or any emotion.Landry and Gray showed pride..But surry Coyle amd Philbin gotta go..For the love of god we have one of the best offensive line coach and he even can not made outta **** gold..Im so done with philbin...Hell the team allways played hard for sparano wonder what he would do with this kinda talent

If he has any pride he should step down

2. DolfinFan

DolfinFan New Member

Sep 27, 2015
    This team has so many talented players and they cant seem to get anything going. Its gotta be the coaches, something has to change. We need more passionate coaches. Defensive coordinators would love to have this type of D-line like Miami has, and we've lacked explosive plays on offense the last 3-4 years! There has to be a change soon, this team needs a spark. New coach, better play calling and better defensive coaching!

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Bring Back Sparano!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. khat

khat Active Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Rex was still pissed the entire game. That's the difference, Rex takes it personal and Philbin treats it like a job. If Queasy P gave one of Ryan's eff the world, everyone is against us speeches, it might work.