1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rank all 32 NFL Teams

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by ColoradoPhin, May 17, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ColoradoPhin

ColoradoPhin New Member

May 4, 2008
    On NFL.Com, in the upper right hand corner of their home page, you can rank all NFL teams from #1 - # 32....according to which teams you like the most. Lets gets lots of #1 votes for the Phins, and lots of #31 and #32's for the Jets and Cheatriots. :lol:

The NFL Network will show the results on June 2nd when they feature the teams.

www.nfl.com

2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    is this power rankings or just popularity?

3. ColoradoPhin

ColoradoPhin New Member

May 4, 2008
    You vote according to which teams you like the most.

4. ColoradoPhin

ColoradoPhin New Member

May 4, 2008
    It is NOT a power rankings poll...it asks you to rank the teams according to who you like most.

5. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Well, no matter what you call it, you can still rank the Dolphins #1, and the Jets/Bills/Pats 30 to 32.... Now THAT is my kind of poll... :up:

6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Top 5:

1. Dolphins - Nuff Said. The only team that will never change it's ranking on my list.
    2. Giants - Defended the honor of the '72 Dolphins against the evil empire.
    3. Redskins - Living just outside of D.C. and being in the NFC makes the Redskins an easy team to like on some level.
    4. Bills - I know I'm supposed to hate them, and I do every time we play them, but if it doesn't affect Miami's standings I find myself secretly wanting Buffalo to do well. Probably because I lived there for a year and know it will make a lot of friends and family happy. If they ever return to being a great team I will probably start hating them passionately again.
    5. Cowboys - Tony Romo and T.O. were on my fantasy team last year and were integral in winning me $1400 and a championship.

Bottom 5:

28. Falcons - I love dogs. They probably won't last here very long now that Michael Vick is gone.
    29. Chiefs - Used to really like the Chiefs. But I hate Herm Edwards. Pure moron. One of the worst minds in football.
    30. Colts - I took Peyton Manning breaking Marino's TD record personally. A rule change and passing in running situations to pad stats didn't sit well with me. Farve broke the records with class and that's more than can be said of Peyton.
    31. Jets - A terrible fan base and AFC East rival is what lands the Jets here.
    32. Patriots - After a season of cheating, running up the score, and dealing with bandwagon Pats fans, I don't see them ever moving up from here.

7. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Party Pooper!! :pointlol: I bet you had the Chargers and CC #1... :wink2:

8. BwanaZulia

BwanaZulia New Member

May 12, 2008
    Too funny. Dolphins above the Jets.

:)

BZ

9. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    :pity:

:tantrum:

:tongue2:

10. ColoradoPhin

ColoradoPhin New Member

May 4, 2008
    Dude, you should turn in Miami Dolphin's fan card. :no:

11. BwanaZulia

BwanaZulia New Member

May 12, 2008
    Hey, he put the Dolphins in the bottom ten.

I mean, it was the TOP of the bottom ten, but still.

Amazing how all those teams that won 200 - 600% more games last year are under the Dolphins, but.

BZ

12. ColoradoPhin

ColoradoPhin New Member

May 4, 2008
    Well the poll is about which teams you like most and not a power ranking....but some people just cant read what the poll is asking for. :rolleyes:

texanphinatic likes this.
  13. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    What if you only like the Miami Dolphins?