1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about benching CJ tomorrow night

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by The G Man, Sep 16, 2015.

1. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    He didn't look good at all against the Ravens, but then again...a lot of RB's don't look good against them. But, I just think the combination of Hillman taking carries away, him being dinged, and on a short week, it doesn't look good. My other option is Rashad Jennings.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks in advance.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    that's a tough one. If Giants fall behind early, you may not get much from Jennings.
    I have a similar dilemma. CJ Anderson with his issues or substitute TJ Yeldon against our run D. Will our run D bounce back or not?

My second dilemma, who to play at flex: James Jones (vs Seattle D) or Amari Cooper (vs Balt D). Don't like either matchup. Cooper could get more targets than Jones, but Green Bay Seattle might be more of a shootout.

3. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    I'm benching him. The short week doesn't help.

4. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    I think I'm going to pickup DeAngelo Williams and start him instead of CJ.

5. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I stayed away from him in 5 leagues. This was exactly the scenario I was afraid of. Injuries cant be helped, its football after all but time share bs....that grinds my gears :lol:

6. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Anderson (better player, equally crappy matchups) and Cooper are the plays. Targets are the best stat to go by for a receiver because its indicative of a QB's confidence in a player. Plus I dont know that Baltimore has a pass rush minus suggs. Lastly Oakland should be playing from at least 1 score down most of the way.

7. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Well, DeAngelo can't score much lower points than CJ last night. luckily I benched CJ right before gametime.

8. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    It sucks getting no production from my 2nd round pick. I do have Forsett and Miller so it isn't the worst situation. They've played some tough defenses so there's still the chance he'll rebound.

9. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    could be worse, you could be me - took CJ Anderson in the 1st round. but I did get Forsett in the 2nd round. I think if Denver goes back to a P Manning "coached" offense then it will open up more holes for CJ Anderson.

what's killing me is Mike Evans not playing, with a heavy RB team, Evans was my first WR taken.

10. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    Yeah I hope it opens up, I benched CJ also. I have Hillman as well, one of them needs to step up.