1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Rate my Team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Tone_E, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    12 Team Keeper
    1/2 PPR

QB:
    Ben Rothlisberger
    Marcus Mariota

RB:
    LeSean McCoy (keeper)
    Alfred Morris
    Devonta Freeman
    Todd Gurley
    David Johnson
    Chris Polk
    Dennard Robinson

WR:
    OBJ (keeper)
    Randall Cobb (keeper)
    Brandin Cooks
    Vincent Jackson
    Philip Dorsett
    Marcus Wheaton
    Greg Jennings

TE:
    Dwayne Allen
    Zach Ertz

DST:
    Arizona Cardinals

K:
    Matt Bryant

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Your bye weeks are going to be really rough at RB unless David Johnson breaks through the glut of backs in Zona or Gurley gets well soon in St Louis. I dont like any of your 5 back up backs much. Your WR and Qb are strong. You should probably look at a way to swing a deal involving one of your depth wr (Jackson should bring something decent) for a better back. I dont like your TE's at all. Even a little. Allen is #2 on the depth chart there and while we could debate the merits of him being a good player, the fact is hes in a time share which is never a good thing in fantasy and Indy added a target monster in Andre Johnson and a 1st round pick on Dorsett both of whom are explosive players. Ertz is in a run heavy offense and #3 on the target count...unless Riley Cooper gets more targets making him #4. And I like Ertz more then I do Allen. Ill give you the same suggestions Ive given others at TE...look in to Josh Hill, Ladarius Green, Austin Jenkins...Hell even old *** Heath Miller will be better. I think you will be much happier.

Tone_E likes this.
  3. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Thanks for the input man. The TEs went quick in my draft. I'm not happy at RB depth either. I'll look to improve both options via trade if possible.