1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jusr drafted, hows my team?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by BevoPhin, Sep 6, 2015.

1. BevoPhin

BevoPhin Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Tannehill/Bradford

LeVeon Bell/Lamar Miller
    Arian Foster/Joseph Randle/CJ spiller

AJ Green/Brandon Marshall/Allen Robinson/Eddie Royal/Ty Montgomery/Tyler Lockett

Eifert

Pats D (change d regularly accordinv to matchups)

Dan Bailey

Im high on my RB depth, wr depth is decent imo with high hopes for allen robinson. Maybe flip lamar or randle for a WR if i can get a wr1 or maybe for a top TE.

Qbs arent sexy names but im happy with both plus teddy and stafford and rivers are still on waivers.

Meh on eifert.

Overall in 3 weeks i think its a playoff squad with bell and fosrer back.

2. BevoPhin

Mar 15, 2013
    So i did my second draft and absolutely kill it, and projected point totals released today so im wondering why the hell are points so off? So i check league rules and this jackass switched to 1 point ppr and 6 point passing tds.

Wouldve been nice to know before the draft.

3. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Youre banking a lot on Foster being healthy. Ive seen things ranging from 2 to 10 weeks on him. Consensus seems to be at minimum 4 games. I stayed away. Part of FF is risk minimization. Yes, theres a hidden value for a guy like Foster in this case who could help you for the stretch run but you have to be in position down the stretch for that to matter. Bell being out for 2 games is a big deal. Thats roughly 1/6th or 1/7th of your fantasy season depending on when your playoffs start and how many teams. Foster is missing a quarter of it. Randle is in a time share. Id package him, Randle and Eifert for a WR upgrade (Over marshall...dont like his Qb situation) and a TE upgrade. Find some hidden value in backs on waivers...tre mason will likely be starting at least the first 2-3 games (though Benny Cuningham may start week 1 if Masons hammy isnt good to go), Andre Williams should poach the goalline carries in NY...etc

The team as it is is a borderline playoff team but more likely a team finishing 7th to 9th in 12 team league or 6th or 7th in a 10 team.

4. BevoPhin

Mar 15, 2013
    Good points. I personally think foster misses 3 weeks and would be a strong flex thereafter, and also believe dallas' backfield belongs to randle. I thought about tre as well, but he faces seattle week 1 with a weak hammy while randle faces a weak giants d. If i can take 1 out of bells 2 game suspension, ill be happy. I think lamar and randle can hold i down for 2 weeks...b marsh and eifert, im not excited about.

Im really hoping allen robinson breaks out.