1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Rate my team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by rafael, Aug 31, 2015.

1. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    10 team league PPR

QB: Ryan Tannehill
    WR: Antonio Brown
    RB: CJ Anderson
    TE: Zach Ertz
    W/R: Lesean McCoy
    W/R/T: Doug Martin
    Def: Miami Dolphins
    K: Brandon McManus

Bench
    Brandin Cooks WR
    Jarvis Landry WR
    Jeremy Maclin WR
    Todd Gurley RB
    John Brown WR
    Devonta Freeman RB
    Jay Cutler QB
    Bishop Sankey RB
    Eric Ebron TE
    Victor Cruz WR
    Jacksonville Def (they go against Tampa on Miami's bye week)
    Benjamin Watson TE (Ertz is hurt and Ebron didn't play week 3 w/o explanation so I needed back-up plan for week 1)

2. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I like your team. I think i'm the only one that thinks LeSean Mccoy is being under drafted. I think he'll have a huge year. Obviously you should put Landry in your W/R/T Flex spot over Martin. I don't like any of your TE's though. If Owen Daniels or Josh Hill are on your Waiver Wire I would run with one of those guys.

Is your league really 1 RB 1 WR with 2 flex? Thats odd.

Boik14 likes this.
  3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    Thanks. That's really our line-up.

I'm really optimistic on McCoy. I think if he stays healthy, Rex will run him all day long.

Neither of those guys are available. Our draft is 20 rounds so there's very little left on the wire.

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I also think you're better off with landry or cooks over Martin. As I said if you're going to own Martin, get charles Sims on your roster. I too think McCoy is underdrafter at his pick 21 adp. I feel like he may go full Murray this year...i.e. 400+ carries albeit behind a crap OL. His YPC numbers and his advanced numbers weren't pretty the last few years which is why Philly dumped him but yards and TD are all that matter in fantasy and I'm confident he could be good for 1300 and 10 TD. I have pick 9 in my big pay league tomorrow (12 teams) and I'm hoping he's there in round 2 at 16.

Also TE is a concern for me. Ertz is not a legit fantasy starter. Philly offense is run heavy and wr centric. Matthews and Agholor are the target monsters to own there. Luckily you drafted Ebron who I think will be more fantasy relevant then Ertz this year. Richard Rogers and Vernon Davis are two other TE I thinking may have strong years. Ladarius Green may not give that job back to Gates. He's the guy to own for the first 4 games there. He's better then any TE you have imo.

5. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I'm worried about TE as well. I'm trying to swing a trade, but I doubt anyone will bite unless I give up my bigger names. I'd never heard of Rogers. I did a bit of quick research and switched him for Watson.

Sims was drafted so he isn't an option right now.

I'm real optimistic about Shady. In my 10 team league I was able to get him in the third so I was stoked. But my league way over drafts QBs so they push backs down. It's so bad they even over draft b/u QBs. Some teams have 3 QBs. I wanted Bradford as my b/u but he went way before I was even thinking b/u QB.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    On a scale of:

Penguin - Good
    Lion - Bad
    Guinea Pig - Meh

I give your team a Praying Mantis.

Overall decent squad.

rafael likes this.