1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate My Team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Killer Bees, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    12 Owner League - 0.5 ppr - 12th Overall Pick

QB: Ryan Tannehill
    WR: Odell Beckham Jr.
    WR: Davante Adams
    WR: Allen Robinson
    RB: C.J. Anderson
    RB: Jonathan Stewart
    TE: Jimmy Graham
    K: Brandon McManus
    D: Baltimore

Bench
    RB: Rashad Jennings
    WR: Josh Brown
    WR: Kendall Wright
    RB: Reggie Bush
    RB: Ronnie Hillman

I don't know if I like it or not yet.

2. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I'd say it's an average team. I don't know if it's a championship caliber team.

3. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I agree with JD. RB 2 is very weak (I see no reason to believe Jonathan Stewart will stay healthy as a full time back when he never did in a part time role) and theres a lot of questions about all your receivers/TE's (though Beckham's question rely around his hamstrings and health rather then production). Personally I think OBJ and Graham should be fine but I like Adams more as a WR3 then a 2 simply because I always like 2 proven players in 3 wr formats. Never want to rely on more than 1 or 2 players for breakout seasons imo.

4. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I like the team other than RB2. I'm pretty high on Doug Martin. He might be an option if he's available.

5. BevoPhin

BevoPhin Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Well you went CJ and OB at 12-13. That's pretty high risk as they both haven't performed for a whole season yet, however their ceilings are high. Definitely not a strategy I'm going to use in my draft, unless that RB is Jeremy hill. Davante Adams is someone I'm targeting, solid pick, just hope you didn't reach too high for him as he's still unknown. Lastly, Allen Robinson. He's definitely a sleeper on my board. But, you've got 4 guys in your starting lineup who havent performed at a high level for a whole season. I wouldn't fear your lineup if I was in your league.

6. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Why? Hasn't been relevant since 2011-12 and even then a lot of his output came in one monster game at Oakland. Charles Sims is a better pass catching back with more speed. That's the back to own if you're going to draft Martin because at some point by mid season Sims will have that job imo.

7. Undisputed

Undisputed Banned

Mar 2, 2015
    Agree with everybody. RB2 weak. Jennings, Bush and Stewart are injury risks. Maybe trade Robinson for a better back? I would have no issue with starting Kendall Wright.

8. Killer Bees

Aug 14, 2011
    Yeah I pretty much agree with all of you. I was targeting Stewart going in but he unfortunately ended up being my starter. I took a risk with Odell because he was the best WR available at the time. I am banking on C.J but I'm nervous that he will be Ball 2.0. I think I can make up some production with Graham being my T.E. Ryan needs to ball out this year.

9. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I'm not worried about Anderson being Ball. He already proved he was better than that last season. Over the second half of last season he was one of the most productive fantasy backs in the league. And he was the number one producer among RBs in PPR leagues. Ball was never a threat to produce like that.

10. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I watched him all preseason. Martin lost a ton of weight and looks like the guy he was in 2011-2012.

11. Undisputed

Undisputed Banned

Mar 2, 2015
    Yeah, I am targeting him as well. He looks rejuvenated.

12. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    He wasn't that good then. He had one huge game vs Oakland and average production otherwise

13. Killer Bees

Aug 14, 2011
    That's what I am hoping. I drafted Ball last season in the 2nd round so that's why I am nervous. I ended up scooping C.J. last year so I hope he keeps that production up.

I just got offered a trade for Stewart and Brown for Alfred Morris? He also has Gore though. I don't know about that I think Brown is gonna have a good year and I still want to see how Stewart does.

14. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    If you can get gore do it. He's a sneaky RB 1 potential being drafted as an rb 2. Before Kaepernick he was getting 4 targets a game but under Kaepernick only 1. He could get 3-4 with luck.

15. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    On a scale of:

Vito Corleone - Good
    Tony Montana - Bad
    Corky Romano - Meh

I give your team a Animaniacs Godfather Pidgeon.

Overall pretty decent squad.

Killer Bees likes this.
  16. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    The Tampa Bay Times' Greg Auman said Doug Martin is clearly ahead of Charles Sims on the depth chart.

Advice: Aumen speculates Sims may be closer to Bobby Rainey and Mike James than Martin after a "rough preseason." Martin has game script and offensive line concerns, but he is locked in as the No. 1 back. He is a good play in a game the Bucs should win Week 1 against the Titans.

17. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Time will tell. There were backfield I tried to avoid...Tampa was one. I had a choice to make in Rd 5 of a pay league...Stewart or Martin...I went stewart because he's a much more talented back even if he has injury worries. That's a choice a lot of teams are probably faced with and I'd tell them to do the same.

18. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    Agreed that time will tell. IMO if you have two potential bell-cows, but one is considered a greater injury risk then you go with the guy that isn't considered as big of an injury risk. That's even if you think one is more talented. I actually don't see much difference in talent. I also expect that with a rookie QB that Tampa will rely on it's run game more. And that Newton is far more likely to vulture a few TDs from Stewart during the season.