1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a little crazy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by huester529, Aug 24, 2015.

1. huester529

huester529 New Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Howdy Dolphins fans!!!

I am joining this forum to get myself and a friend acclimated to everything we need to know about Miami, Sun-Life, and being a Dolphins fan especially on game day.

You see my buddy and I made a pact. An awesome pact I might add, lol. We have agreed to go see a game in each and every stadium. At least one stadium a year starting this year. Through coin flips we have landed on Miami. As huge fans of football as a sport overall we have decided to make this the most fun possible by being fans of the home team in each stadium we go to (with two exceptions). We have a list of "rules" and "traditions" that we are going to follow, but first and foremost we want to become involved in the fan base of each team so that we can live that weekend in that city as a fan of that team in their stadium.

***getting pumped up just talking about it. :up:

Part of doing that is researching the fan base and traditions y'all follow before/during/after the games. Hopefully, y'all can help us out and who knows.. hopefully we can run into some of you tailgating on September 27th as we help cheer on the Dolphins put the smack down on the Bills.

I'll be posting another thread in a different area after this one with a lot of the same stuff in it. I hope you all see it fitting to help us out a little and maybe we can inspire you to do something a little crazy and be fans of the sport too!

*Just so y'all know we are both fans of our own special to us teams and I see where some of you might think we are not putting our love of our teams out there. All that is taken care of in the "rules" part of our pact and in the "two exceptions" or stadiums that he or I can't be a fan of that team (but can't root against them). This really is about the LOVE OF THE GAME.

Thanks to you all in advance!!!

Cheers!

Shawn H. - New Phins fan from Smalltown, Indiana!

2. khat

khat Active Member

Aug 9, 2008
    You may want to wait until next year to attend a game. Sun Life is going through a drastic upgrade and will not be finished until 2016.

As for tailgating, most fans are welcoming and you shouldn't have a problem. You may want to bring your own beer, though. Hope you guys have a great time.