1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dirtylandry, Aug 8, 2015.

1. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Watching some of the festivities going on and couldnt help realize that next year JT is eligible. A few thoughts about him:

1. The anguish I have that he never came close to a ring

2. That draft class with Zach

3. like Marino, deserves a FO job

4. His residual effect on Cam Wake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fin4Ever likes this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I cannot believe that with all of the talk about who's eligible next year, the national media seems to be completely ignoring JT. One of the best defensive players of my lifetime. #6 all time in sacks. #1 all time in fumble return TDs. 4th all time in defensive fumble recoveries. 4th all time in fumble recovery yardage. 6-time Pro Bowler and Defensive Player of the year.

And don't even get me started about Zach. But at least Bleacher Report did have a nice article about him this past week when discussing eligible players from every franchise. Took a very smart look at it, saying many of the same things we fans do.

Fin4Ever likes this.
  3. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    The Dolphins have always had a tough time garnering HOF respect for some reason. Look at how few of our players from early 70's Dolphins teams are in the hall. We, along with the Steelers were a dominate franchise and if Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield did not leave when they did, we more than likely play in our 4th straight Super Bowl with our third straight SB Victory, and then who knows what the 75 team would have done. We were just as good as the Steelers in my eyes.

Unlucky 13 likes this.