1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Man Called Suh - E:60

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Da 'Fins, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    A Man Named Suh - E:60

This may have been posted and I didn't see it but this is pretty cool.

Suh is quite the enigma to me. Off the field, he's soft-spoken; clearly very intelligent (anyone who gets an engineering degree while playing college football as accomplished something pretty astounding!); and seems to be a decent person.

On the field - wow. What a beast. I don't care too much about the penalties here and there. That will happen. But, just hope he doesn't get suspended or kicked out of a close game. Can't wait to see him play for us.

[video=youtube;9fRwZ8-2Snk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fRwZ8-2Snk[/video]

2. MichiganSportsTalk

MichiganSportsTalk New Member

Oct 29, 2014
    Midland, MI
    I hated to see him leave, but you can't blame the guy for getting paid. You guys got one hell of a player. After watching him for 5 years in Detroit, I can honestly say that what he brings on game day more than makes up for the occasional lapse in judgement.

3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Awesome to hear.

You know, a lot of these stud types have some type of "con" with them. Too many times Bill Parcells and Huzienga here in Miami tried to bring in ONLY team captains, ONLY senior bowl guys, ONLY good kids with no issues on or off the field....and thats good, you need a lot of those. But if you're constantly passing on these superstars because of a couple of tarnished sleeves on their jerseys, then you're possibly passing on being a great team, and we've been stuck there for the longest.

Finally, I see us moving in a new direction.

4. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Sounds like a smart guy. I'm excited to see what a difference maker he can be for our defense. Now I have "A Boy Named Sue (Suh)" by Johnny Cash stuck in my head after reading the thread title.

Da 'Fins and SICK like this.
  5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Those ****ing hits they showed in those clips are brutal. Can't ****ing wait to see him tee of on Tom Brady lol. Don't even care if we have to suffer a personal foul call now and again. He's going to scare the living **** out of every AFC east QB.