1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tight Ends Breakdown

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan7171, Jul 13, 2015.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    wow, Congemi states that he thinks Semisch has the lead for the third from what he's seen in ota's, also stats that stone burner has deceptive speed which i agree with, and looks to be always open..

this Semisch kid is 6'8, if he can run and is coordinated, man that would be cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfElg1U5xeA

in that system with Jordan lynch running a full blown read option offense and quite unique offense certainly did not feature his skill set, you can see him open all the time with none throwing it to him...you know he can block in that system, that team did some serious damage for a small school against the fbs..

pretty cool third string project if you ask me..good job hickey

2. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    That's what surprised me as well. JC's injury history has to make you concerned that our 3rd TE may be more than a bench spot this year.

3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Really liked Joey Haynos til he got broken...Plus, you can never have enough Tim's on a squad.

Just a matter of time before we see 7 footers taken undrafted out of college basketball. Don't tell me a bottom dwelling team won't experiment with this notion in the red zone.

4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    well, this Semisch kid is as good experiment as any, he's really tall, and moves pretty well.

5. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I watched some of his games on YouTube and they never threw it to the kid...and he was always wide open, waving his arms. His college career was tragic. I hope he does really well and sticks it to every player and coach on his sorry *** college team.

BTW- it would be really fun to call his skeptics anti-Schemites...

PhinFan1968 likes this.
  6. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I know right..

I like Tim ''Ham'' Semisches

Pandarilla likes this.