1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bobby McCain aims to stand tall as rookie for Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, May 25, 2015.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/05/bobby_mccain_aims_to_stand_tal.html

2. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    He definitely kicked *** in the combine, having the highest totals in Broad Jump, 3 cone, 20 yard shuttle, and 60 yard shuttle. Definitely a quick twitch athlete. 19 passes defended and 11 int's say he's got some good ball skills. Would be nice if he could step in and help this D as a rookie, our secondary is going to need it.

smahtaz, Pandarilla and Sceeto like this.
  3. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    I think this guy is going to be really good as well as Cedric Thompson III. Lindbergh just might turn into a really good CB but I would like to see Miami include him into some RZ opportunities. I like anyone who is good at creating turn overs and the rookie McCain as well as UDFA Jeff Luc is great at forcing turnovers as well. Let's make sure that we get the playmakers onto the field Philbin..I could care less if they are rookies or 10 year vets.Go Miami!!:up:

Sceeto and Itsdahumidity like this.
  4. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Those guys that go out and compete with a chip on their shoulder can be really good ball players.

Sceeto likes this.
  5. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    My favorite pick of this draft.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    djphinfan and Pandarilla like this.
  7. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I heard the talent at cb was deep this year, but two fifth rounders with legitimate promise is scary as to how much young talent there is.

Lippet and McCain(!!!) might just solve our depth issues in the secondary. I like Thompson, too. The more time I have to digest the draft results, the more I think they knocked it out of the park.

CashInFist likes this.
  8. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    There was a scouting report posted on FH by Slim where Bobby Mac was listed as one of the Top DBs in the draft...

He's my favorite pick after Parker. Kid is a baller and teammates and coaches love him. He helped Memphis get it's first bowl game since 1964. He turned down some major SEC programs to play at Memphis.

Bigger than Grimes and has Zach Thomas' work ethic and smarts. Love this kid.

[​IMG]

CashInFist likes this.