1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Fall Network Lineups

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Unlucky 13, May 14, 2015.

1. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/schedule/

I know that a lot of you guys bash network TV, or don't watch it at all. That's fine and your deal. But for those of us who watch mostly network TV, here's the listing of the fall lineups.

I have three shows left standing from the most recent season, Shield, Bones and Grimm, and one returning minishow that I'll definately watch in Heroes Reborn. Sadly, that and Bones go up directly against one another AND Thursday Night Football. Even with the DVR, that means I'll have to drive somewhere to watch the Fins game the week they play on Thursday night so my wife doesn't lose and episode, lol.

The only new show I have any interest in is Minority Report, because I loved the movie. But I'm also curious about how it adapts to a series and I've never heard of any of the actors (though that could be a good thing too). FOX also has a long, long history of teasing us with awesome sci fi shows that they then kill ASAP though. Not sure I want my heart broken again.