1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by SICK, May 5, 2015.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Who saw it this weekend? What did you think?

I thought it was a fun comic book movie! The voice acting on James Spaders part as Ultron was spot on, and Vision was badass! Him
    lifting the hammer was amazing and hilarious

I thought the comedic points and action were right on! Def worth the $7 matinee I paid for it on Friday afternoon! Can't wait for Ant-man and Captain America Civil War!

2. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    I thought it was good and entertaining. But it also had its weak points. I thought they tried to hard to be funny at times. Ultron wasn't all that of a villain. I never really felt a sense of danger with him. It was predictable at times. Other than that, it was still a good superhero movie, better than most (Man of Steel). It wasnt too short or long and I liked the secondary characters (Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch) development. 8/10

3. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Very excited to see it this coming weekend! It'll be the first time my wife & I have gone to the movies since December to see the final Hobbit movie. Frustrated that my local cinema doesn't have any listings past Thursday and I can't plan what time yet.

SICK likes this.
  4. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    I saw it Friday with my family and we all loved the hell out of it. My son and I think it was better than the first Avengers. I'll definitely be seeing it again.

SICK likes this.
  5. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Whedon did an excellent job with the Vision. really liked casting Paul Bettany in that role.

Unlucky 13 and SICK like this.
  6. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I just saw it this afternoon and really enjoyed it. Not as "fun" as the first avengers movie, but it had a different story to tell and did a good job of it. I love how Marvel is doing such a great job blending all of these films together into one huge connected universe and still doing a top notch job with all of them.

I was always excited to see the next Captain America, but now I'm equally interested to see the next Thor, and the first two were among my least favorite (not to say I didn't still like them) of the MCU.

7. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    Saw it today as well. I agree with you Unlucky; it had less hoorah moments, but there was some really nice character beats in it. Hulkbuster was awesome. I just got a vinyl figure of him.

8. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    And amazingly perfect considering hes the voice of Jarvis the entire time. Great way to intertwine making him Vision.

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  9. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I watched it twice last weekend. I had a great time watching it.

It wasn't a perfect movie by any means, however neither was the first Avengers.