1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Vs Dallas**Hotel Advice

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by vmarcilfan75, May 5, 2015.

1. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    Looking to fly in on Thursday through Monday. Friend wants to stay in or around South Beach.

Any hotel youd suggest? wouldn't mind a cool/hip place without breaking the bank.

So far we looked in the SurfComber and Eden Roc

How far is this from Sun Life Stadium?

Thanks in Advance!

2. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    I cant help you, but I am also flying in for this game from Maine. The last Dolphins home game I attended was in the Orange Bowl in the Early 70's..Have a great trip and hopefully a victory..PHINS UP!!

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  3. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    Just a tip South Beach is about 45 minutes SE of the stadium. I would want to stay in south beach too if I was traveling to Miami for the first time but remember it's no where near the stadium. Just check out some travel sites like travago for some deals, I have stayed at epic and the mandarin in Miami but those could be pricy.

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  4. Dolphanz

Dolphanz New Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Los Angeles
    if you're looking to stay in south beach...I hear the clevelander is a popping hotel across the street from beach. Prolly run less than $200 a night. The stadium is about 30 mins away. I've stayed at the shula hotel for the best pricing. Fountainblu is another place I stayed at but prepare for pay $$$

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  5. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    booked a room at the Fontainebleau. guess we'll take an uber ride to the stadium

6. finsfandan

finsfandan Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    If you're staying in South Beach, just know it's an hour long drive to Sun Life Stadium without traffic.

If you're planning on tailgating, wake up early. Traffic in South Beach is pretty bad.

If you want to visit a nice Cuban restaurant, Versailles. Hipster scene, Wynwood. Fancy restaurant, Prime 112 or Smith & Wollensky. Shopping in South Beach, Lincoln Road. There's bars everywhere.

Take it from a Cuban Miamian and have fun [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  7. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    I have been staying at the Setai lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

vmarcilfan75 likes this.