1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Typical dolphin luck

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by pumpdogs, Apr 28, 2015.

1. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    The Eagles were reportedly close to trading for Dolphins pass rusher Dion Jordan, the former Oregon standout who won’t appeal the year-long suspension he faces from the NFL for another violation of the league’s drug policy.

According to an ESPN report, the Eagles were nearing a deal to acquire Jordan, who played for Eagles coach Chip Kelly at Oregon and went No. 3 overall in 2012, one spot ahead of where the Eagles picked. Jordan has just three career sacks and faces his third different suspension in the past two seasons.
    **** this bum cut his ***!
    The rumor i heard yesterday was evan mathis and a 6th rd pick for this loser!

2. DolPhinPhan7

DolPhinPhan7 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Le Batard made the comparison to Devone Bess yesterday. The Dolphins knew he was a ticking time bomb so they shipped him off. The Dolphins likely knew this was coming and they wanted him on another team when this went down.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    ...and then Dion proceeds to sign with the Patriots when his suspension is up; after getting his head on straight, he becomes a perennial pro-bowler in New England.

That, my friends, is Typical Dolphin Luck. At this point, it's what I fully expect to happen.

jazz likes this.
  4. DolPhinPhan7

DolPhinPhan7 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Ted Ginn is still in the league.

5. jazz

jazz Active Member

Mar 6, 2010
    ^ this