1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what percent does have of happening ?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    one mock draft had us drafting the following players so I will ask what are the chances our draft will go something like this.

round 1 wr Davante Parker

round 2 s Derron Smith

round 4 lb Jordan Hicks

round 5a cb Ladarius Gunter

round 5b te EJ Bibbs

round 6 ot Austin Shepherd

I don't mind us taking a tight end but I cant see this pick being on a tight end this year. I see olineman or linebacker or even running back.

I have nothing on round two but I do like the possibility of drafting Devante Parker in round one . one mock draft had us taking RB Todd Gurley but the chances of this happening is about 40%

are there any tightends and other running backs besides the ones I have mentioned that has caught your eye?

2. Newmpiece

Newmpiece Banned

Oct 3, 2013
    New Jersey
    I think Parker has just about as good of as chance as being there at 14 as Gurley maybe 30 to 40 percent for each or so. I don't really like any of the TE prospects thing year I would rather have us just focus on LB, OL, WR, DB, and maybe RB as a luxery. I like David Johnson out of Northern Iowa..hes a powerful downhill runner and theres a good chance we could get him in the 4th round

Aquafin likes this.