1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading up for Kevin White

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by NYGallday521, Apr 21, 2015.

1. NYGallday521

NYGallday521 New Member

Jan 4, 2015
    First off, apologies if this is already a thread, I am but a humble Giants fan.

My question for you Phins fans is if Kevin White is available at nine, where NYG picks, would you want your Dolphins to trade up for him? What would you guys be willing to give up for him?

2. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    I personally, would love to draft Kevin White. But, I don't think we have the ammo to move up at all. It would take around a 3rd round pick to trade up with you guys to #9 and we already traded that to the Saints for Kenny Stills. I think we trade down if anything, and I'd prefer we just stay put and drafted Todd Gurley.

EDIT: Thank you all for destroying the Cheatriots, twice. LOL

NYGallday521 likes this.
  3. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I would do it, but wouldn't want to give up too much. Do something like the first, a fifth this year and a 4th next maybe. Do you guys need WR's? I'd part with a Rishard Matthews in a heartbeat. Maybe a package involving the first and Dion Jordan for your first and third? That last one is probably waaaaaaaaaay to optimistic.

Basically, with our 3rd rounder already gone, we don't want to give up 3-4 rounds entirely, so it needs to be something outside of that range.