1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 4 - Jets @ Wembley (London 2015) - CALLING ALL UK FIN FANS

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by bberg, Apr 18, 2015.

1. bberg

bberg Squid

Jul 6, 2012
    North East
    I've never been to a 'fins game before, ever. I've lived in southern jersey and PA with 0 money as a kid. I've lived in New Orleans for the past 9 months and wasn't able to justify the trip to Miami/we didn't play the Saints this year. However, I'm moving to within 4 hours of London to the Tees Valley in the UK in August.....

I'd love to go to the game & watch us destroy the JETs, but I was hoping (since I do not know anyone in the UK at this point in time) someone would let me tag along at their tailgate. I'll bring some beer/food/money/anything in exchange? I'd love to pursue this opportunity before it's too late.

Sorry for not being so active on the forum, work > free time.

2. Dolphins del

Dolphins del New Member

Jan 20, 2015
    Wishaw
    Hi doll fins going to the game a Wembley with my wife and kids always a great day won't be having a tailgate but more than happy to meet up a down a few beers with you

3. bberg

bberg Squid

Jul 6, 2012
    North East
    Much appreciated, dolphins del. Once I can confirm that I'll be able to go.. I may have to take ya up on that.

4. Dolphins del

Dolphins del New Member

Jan 20, 2015
    Wishaw
    Well the offer stands bberg