1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blessings of the season

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Ohiophinphan, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Let me wish everyone a blessed Easter and may I extend a warm hand of fellowship to our Jewish members during this time of Passover. It is rare the two holidays match up exactly like this.

Christianity has taken a terrific hit recently. Between folks in this country, who claim to embrace the faith, doing stupid, hateful, unChristian things to a real run on persecution of Christians in Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, the Nineveh Plain, and the Bengal province of India, the faith I embrace is having a hard time.

I urge those of you who do confess Christ as Savior to pray heartily for those here and abroad to emulate the sacrificial life and death of our Savior.

For those who do not embrace Christianity, I would hope you would cut some slack for those of us who do but are not wild eyed fanatics. Despite what you may hear there are lots of us who love the Lord and do not express it by hating a variety of people!

May you all be blessed!

CashInFist and The Rev like this.
  2. The Rev

The Rev Totus Tuus Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box Club Member

Happy Easter, Pastor Keith. Jesus Christ is Risen! He is risen indeed!

Happy Passover to all our Jewish brothers and sisters. :-)

CashInFist and Ohiophinphan like this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Ah...Resurrection Day..ironically where most eat ham

CashInFist and Ohiophinphan like this.