1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ST lb Jayson Paysinger signed

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Apr 3, 2015.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Good, Paysinger ostensibly replaces Jason Trusnik.

Truz had 4 ST tackles, Paysinger led the Giants ST unit with 8 tackles:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/02/who_was_the_giants_best_special_teams_player_in_20.html

Granted ST is usually a yawner for most fans, to me this is the sort of move I like as it does not cost much to sign a Paysinger, he is a better reserve Lb candidate and he upgrades ST play.

thisperishedmin and CashInFist like this.
  2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I never even got to roast Trusnik...aherm

Trusnik was so bad!

How bad was he?

He was so bad, Nike named a shoe after him, the Trusnik had no shoelaces, because let's face it, you're not going to make the tackle if we laced and braided Al Davis's combover and added stickum to it...(too soon?)

Good special teamer though, you know, if you're into that.

But line him up on any other down but fourth and whoahoah! Too slow to react. I always think of missed shoestring tackles when I hear his name.

3. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    if you like the signing so much, why do you keep callling him jayson ? its spencer paysinger, i agree though, my 2 giant buddies are pissed because they lost "a very good core special teamer"

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Good point, not sure why, do like adding him to the roster.

Other point of interest is paysinger was tied for #1 in ST tackles with Orleans Darkwa