1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turner Looking To Make A Name For Himself / Video: Philbin interview

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...-Himself/8d76d00c-8163-4abb-b3f5-69b874b62b73

Man, how sweet would this be?

xphinfanx, Disnardo and smahtaz like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Should be a solid player for us.. All we need is one starter more..la'el Collins sure would do the trick.. If solidifying the line is the top priority

ATLFINFAN likes this.
  3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

So I says to the kid, 'yeah, yeah..save it for the preseason, and for the other sheeple fans who have to cope with your false propaganda, youuu fluff piece monster.'...Haha!

Kid is gonna ball!!!

4. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    I think we can safely say that we have at least one G position covered this year.Now we need to see what the coaches are seeing in Thomas as a potential starting G. So far none of us have seen it and I mean none of us including our gurus and experts.:pity:

5. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Still think we need to draft a tackle in the second or third round.. I dont trust Albert's health history.

dolphin25 likes this.
  6. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

I'm hoping for more like the 4th round myself, unless we score a 3rd, then by all means. I really REALLY think we need to bring a big, catch-radius, fight-for-the-ball WR (I'm all in on DGB) and a ball-hawking CB before OT...unless there's a swing guy that's REALLY good for the scheme. Of course, if Scherff fell, you can't say no, but what are THOSE odds? Fox can fill in as it stands now, right?

Then again, that's before any draft position movement, which I think is a good possibility.

But back on topic to the original post...every player says that...even the scrubs. Walk that talk junior! My optimistic self thinks he'll be great this year, so I'll just roll with that.

7. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Whats wrong with now Mr Turner?