1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jags/Bills from London will not be on TV outside of local markets...

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Unlucky 13, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-london-will-be-shown-online-not-on-directv/

In a bizarre and frankly unjustifiable decision, the league is choosing to show the game via online link only, and it will not be shown via DirecTV Sunday Ticket. If this were the Fins game, I'd be blowing my top. As someone who pays for Sunday Ticket to watch every NFL game, and also as someone who cannot get broadband where I live (no matter how badly I want it), this means that the game will be unwatchable for me. As for this particular game, I'm not all that concerned, however the precedent that it sets scares the crap out of me for the future.

xphinfanx likes this.
  2. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    This upcoming season is going to be jacked up. Just have the feeling they are going to play some games with us.

3. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I wanted to bump this after checking the DirecTV listings for this week and confirming that the game will in fact not be on TV whatsoever. As I said in my original post, I cannot see how the NFL justifies this. If they want to mess around and not put it on FOX or CBS as a national broadcast, and just show it in local markets, but do the online thing, fine. But not putting it on Sunday Ticket for those of us who have paid for every NFL game is BS.

I fear this happening more in the future, and the Fins always seem to be the target of whatever nonsense that the league feels like pulling out.