1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Cobb

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by zwave21, Mar 2, 2015.

1. zwave21

zwave21 New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Was reading this morning that David Cobb won't be participating in U. Minnesota due to the Quad Strain he suffered at the combine.

Not sure if many have watched his highlights but he is a very good football player, in what was a loaded Big Ten for backs this year.

His 4.81 40 yd dash will leave people laughing but he pulled his quad which ended his day. I look at that as a positive for us, where RB isn't a Top 3 need but definitely a position that an addition would be warranted.

If and that is If we are looking for a complement to Miller I think this could be our guy in the middle rounds.

Talk was he could work his way into the 2nd round but after being hurt in Pre-Draft workouts I think a 3rd maybe even 4th is where we could get him.

He's 5'11" 230lbs and what I like about him most is his patience and vision. He is more quick than fast, and we have a home run threat in Miller.

He looks capable at WR, and has experience in the spread. Most of all he falls forward on his runs something that Daniel Thomas has made us forget is possible.

Here's a highlight clip for anyone interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHhWohBk1c

2. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    a dime a dozen

3. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Might as well draft the better version of him in Devon Johnson next draft.