1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tannehill Reflects On Record Breaking Season

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by shamegame13, Feb 2, 2015.

1. shamegame13

shamegame13 Madison & Surtain

Dec 15, 2014
    RT17 giving a good interview with the Finsiders, talking a little bit about the past year, and what might come of next season. Some of the responses were cliche, still a good interview. My favorite line of his was when he said the following about the Super Bowl:

“I want to be in this game,” Tannehill told the Finsiders. “I don’t want to be making the rounds here at radio row. I want to be playing in the game and getting ready to win. Until I’m there — and even when you get there, you want to keep coming back — it’s something I’m looking forward to, the process of getting here.”

Click it here for full video/transcript of the interview:
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...g-Season/d1c11c03-7399-4c19-9915-477940b61e39

MAFishFan, bran and Fin-Omenal like this.
  2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Man...what I would do to see us in the playoffs

shamegame13 likes this.
  3. bran

bran Senior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    New Hampshire
    he is definitely getting more comfortable at becoming a leader and the face of the dolphins, love what he has been saying this offseason.

shamegame13 likes this.
  4. shamegame13

Dec 15, 2014
    Yea, it seems he is getting that Playoff/Super Bowl fever. Its good to see.

bran likes this.
  5. shamegame13

Dec 15, 2014
    Once he becomes that guy who won't be denied from making the playoffs (which I can seen happen), making the playoffs will be second nature, the focus will be him getting to the Big Game.

6. MAFishFan

MAFishFan Team Tannehill

Sep 20, 2011
    Massachusetts
    I love him.

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    he just might be a late bloomer on everything related to the position..

The transition he made in college then to the pros is unprecedented, he's always had a very young demeanor about himself..he was born on the same day as me, so he's gonna be 27 before the season starts, its time he realizes that he's the man in this town now, and there isn't one other player on the team he has to be nice to because of seniority..

I do see him trying to assert himself in the leadership dept, I think if he adjusted his game a little, and did a few more things situationally, it would go a long way.

lets get him a big time wide receiver, a new shiny guard in free agency/ or Laken Tomlinson in the 2nd..and another good back..

should give us plenty of resources left to go defense..

Brasfin and shamegame13 like this.