1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Sim League

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by Kingdom, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Kingdom

Kingdom Coming back disassembled.

Jun 25, 2012
    W.V.
    Hello all. GridIronKing suggested that I try posting this here.

I am apart of a basketball league that is just about to start up on my forum. It's a bit of a twist, as it's not 14-15, instead it is 2012-2013 start. We've been tinkering with salaries, draft picks, and what not to make things more feasible.

The program that we are using is Fast Break Basketball, which is in many ways, like the Out of the Park (OOTP) simulator. If you're familiar at all with sim leagues of any sports like OOTP leagues or even GML leagues, basketball tends to be the easiest to be involved in because of the small rosters and since Fast Break has ratings and statistics for everyone to easily access, it makes it simple for people to evaluate teams, talent, etc. Basically, you get to be the general manager and do what you want with your team.

This is the website for the league: http://kobebsl.byethost31.com/index.htm

Teams that are open right now: Milwaukee, Charlotte, Brooklyn, and Detroit. Indiana may or may not be locked in, it's possible they're open (that is not set in stone)

My forum has several active members from here, including GridIronKing, 305, Mach, schisno, UCFinFan, and others that are either involved in this basketball league or are just involved in the site period. We're pretty laid back, so you are very welcome to sign up and join the league. (and we don't have any mach viruses)

To join, we are at www.baseballslant.com
    And to sign up, go to http://www.baseballslant.com/forums/kbsl/52672.htm

Thank you.

2. Kingdom

Jun 25, 2012
    W.V.
    We are now full, but feel free to join the waiting list.

3. Kingdom

Jun 25, 2012
    W.V.
    The Indiana Pacers are open. 305 is just a space filler until then. Good looking team, Hibbert is even better than you'd think. Pacers

4. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I want in if I can be Detroit or NY

5. Mainge

Mainge Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    The website doesn't work for me

Kingdom likes this.
  6. Kingdom

Jun 25, 2012
    W.V.
    Sorry for not seeing this sooner. This section never seems to pop up in new posts for me. Here's the site: http://www.kbsleague.com/

The Cavaliers and Mavericks are open. Mavs are a playoff caliber team, Cavs are in a great situation with two young stars, their picks and tons of cap space (free agency will have guys like Steph Curry, Dwight Howard, Serge Ibaka, others)