1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brutal loss

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Arodgers12, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Coming here to say it was a tough loss. I know how you guys felt through a couple of your games this year. I hope you guys rebound next year and take it to the pats. They could be in trouble next year with the league coming down on them. Our W against Miami was like the Seattle loss only in reverse. Hope the Phone make some good moves to help their team.

Puka-head, Aquafin, danmarino and 4 others like this.
  2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    During the game I felt those conservative calls and FGs in the first half would come back to haunt the Pack and it turned out that way.I commented that the Seahawks were only down 16-0 at halftime after complete domination and that there was NO need to change Wilson .Not that I am some kind of savant.I just felt that a comeback was possible and that Wilson would lead it..

Tough loss for the Packers fans.I was pulling for your team.

Aquafin and RevRick like this.
  3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University

Let's be honest, we are a mediocre team and that was a regular season game. You guys went into the most hostile venue in the NFL and outplayed them for 3.75 Qrts.

-A fake FG td
    -Int where defender goes to ground (thanks Pep) instead of likely scoring

-a 2 point jump ball
    -Brandon Bostick going for the ball when if he blocks you win
    -losing the coin toss
    -Wilson throwing two of the best balls u can throw

One of the worst losses I'd ever seen, and for my money GB would've out scored NE so in essence all that had to happen to prevent GB from winning the SB.

4. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    that was a horrible loss. Seahawks so deserved to loase that game. felt really bad for the packers fans.

5. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I feel you. I remember in 2002 when the Dolphins lost to the Patriots. Took me into the next season to get over it. I almost stopped watching football.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Arod, put down the alcohol and get it together man...your gonna be ok..lol

Tough loss man..it was dolphin esque..

7. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Hey man.. I felt for you for sure. Right after the game I was thinking of you

8. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    That was the most brutal loss for the Packers since they got boned by the replacement refs against those Seahawks a couple of years ago.

9. Arodgers12

Oct 18, 2010
    I drank 14 beers after the game. That is how much it hurt lol. I didn't feel good until Wednesday morning.

10. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I feel for you Arod. That has to be such a tough pill to swallow. Hang in there.

11. BicketyBam

BicketyBam No Fist Pumps Allowed

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT

I was too, lol!

12. jldolfan

jldolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Greensboro, NC
    Now you know how it feels to be a dolphins fan. Like us your defense really screwed you down the stretch. Some of the calls on D were just head scratchers, totally going away from what was effective the entire game and playing not to lose. I was pulling for the Pack.

13. Arodgers12

Oct 18, 2010
    What did you guys think of Burnett sliding to a stop after that interception? Your take?

14. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    I was so mad. I was like WTF how did that happen? This is also why I hate Dom Capers, his late game defenses baffle me. His aggression and schemes all game kept Wilson from freelancing and scrambling outside kept all thge misdirection stuff from having a chance and then did an about face and played on their heels. was flabbergasted