1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Buzz Dolphins notes 1/21/15

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jim1, Jan 21, 2015.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah said Philip Dorsett was the "star" of Senior Bowl practice today. "So explosive," Jeremiah said.

### The Dolphins told Walt Aikens he needs to be more mature and professional and not be tardy. He was de-activated for the season finale after a neighbor called police about noise at his home from a domestic incident; there was no arrest and no allegations of violence.

The Dolphins indicated to Aikens they see him more as a safety than cornerback; Miami gave him reps at both in practice.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...rder-heat-dolphins-canes-c.html#storylink=cpy

Pennington's Limp Arm likes this.
  2. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Holy ****, we're micro-managing how much noise guys can make in their own homes?

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

4. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    That wasn't my conclusion... his neighbors called the cops about the noise in "domestic incident", meaning there was a loud argument between him and most likely a woman.

The team was informed after the fact and told him to grow up. Nothing wrong with that as we need all the young guys to mature and develop...

5. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Are they seriously ****ing around with his position Jimmy Wilson style?

6. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    It's sad to think that my default position is to automatically assume that the coaching staff isn't doing anything right, and has no idea how to use their personnel.

miamiron likes this.
  7. pmj

pmj New Member

Nov 1, 2010
    So that is reason to sit someone, when no one got charged with anything, just b/c neighbors were mad someone was being loud? I mean we don't know all the story, but that sounds pretty ridiculous as is.

8. Pennington's Limp Arm

Pennington's Limp Arm Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    It seems Philbin and Coyle can't help but screw with young players positions, nothing new here.

But in this case, I actually see the best future for Aikens at safety.

9. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    I guess you missed the part about being tardy(late)

cuchulainn likes this.
  10. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    And the beat goes on, like Dion Jordan is a "De" so add weight to reduce mobility and limit his snaps at De..then ask him to cover Gronk and other elite Te's..brilliant

djphinfan likes this.
  11. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl
    Would it be Jason Allen style if he were drafted earlier?