1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bears hire John Fox

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by FinSane, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    They'll continue being Green Bay's *****es..... If I'm a candidate I'd be all over the Falcons job, how can you not want that job, that division is looking for a team to take over it already and the Falcons are primed for that. Matt Ryan had a monster year but had a defense that was the league's worst.

2. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Rumor is that Rex walked away from the Falcons because they were a little too hands on.

As for Chicago, you have to think that this is a good hire. I would think that Fox would be a good coach to work with Cutler and get him under control. I'd be nervous if I was in the NFC North.

xphinfanx likes this.
  3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    I'm not even sure if Cutler is going to be there in Chicago. Chicago is going to be a very tough situation for any coach. You have a couple of nice players here and there but that team needs a rebuild.

And I'm with Vertical Limit, I can't believe that Falcons job is still open. The most important question any coach can ask is, "who is the QB?" Matt Ryan is a legit top 10 QB. Right now, Atlanta is missing the boat on some of these upper tier coaches. Who's left? Dan Quinn? I really thought Rex would of been the perfect fit, but I suppose he or they felt otherwise.