1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well the sorry *** coach and the all white uniforms sure seem to

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by Aquafin, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    be the only things that the dolphins can do . I could have gone to Vegas and bet a boat load of money we would wear those crappy all white uniforms again it would be palatable if it was the old logos and we were playing like how the we used to. but this is just shear same ole same ole if Philbin is back next year I hope the NFL forces the team to wear something besides the sorry *** all white uniforms .

I am sorry to rant but look at Dallas they are physical they have 3 Oklahoma kids Miami has maybe one but that isn't my beef right now. Miami doesn't deserve to go to the play offs if they cant wear aqua or orange. this losing culture is just so old just like my rants but I am sick of being the only NFL team to not be mention on the pre and post and halftime shows when every team was put on those shows.
    I am tired of winning 7 8 or 9 wins and missing the playoffs and the two things I want to se is some king of freaking changes if the Jets make a coaching change then we will not get out of the cellar of the AFC EAST for a while.

ok my last rant for a while I am going on vacation but know this I love this ball club but Jesus can we get some kind of change anything I don't care if you hire Delvin Williams as special teams coach just show me something.

well in the words of Curley Bill well bye

2. JimToss

JimToss Thank You Chad Pennington

Oct 11, 2009
    Delaware
    Have you been drinking Aqua?

djphinfan and unluckyluciano like this.
  3. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    wtf???

4. phinswolverinesrockets

phinswolverinesrockets If he dies, he dies

Oct 31, 2013
    Houston
    lol

5. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    We have a rant forum.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    he don't like the whiteys..

all good aqua, we accept your weirdness.

7. TotoreMexico

TotoreMexico Your retarded

Jan 4, 2008
    Mexico
    Correction, we have a SPAM forum.

unluckyluciano and Stitches like this.
  8. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    All whites is our heritage..been wearing it since inception because they keep the players a little cooler, I do agree however that we go back to our original logo. Something about the Dolphin on the helmet now just bothers me...I can't quite put my finger on it, I will....lol

9. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    It's GOT to be the uniforms holding us back. It just has to be. I'm surprised the FO and coaching staff has overlooked this for so long now.

Fin4Ever likes this.
  10. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    dude got banned lol

11. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    Did he? LOL...I thought I had seen him posting recently in the mains..Well, he should have with that rant..Lol..Don't mess with our heritage or homage how ever you want to say it.:up:

12. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

lol...he must have been drinking. I dont really remember Aqua goin zoo on us before....hopefully its just a short time off while hes away

Fin4Ever likes this.
  13. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    That got him banned? I am sure glad that whoever did that was not around for the Fiedler Wars..... Whoever it was would have had a heart attack!

Fin4Ever likes this.