1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check out Endless Legend

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Dol-Fan Dupree, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Yesterday Endless Legend was 50% off during a Steam Sale. I bought it and I played for 5 hours yesterday.

The game is pretty fun. If you are a fan of CIV V and Beyond Earth and are still wondering why hasn't there been a sequel to Master of Magic, this game is for you.

Basically the game feels like Beyond Earth but in a more fantasy setting. I only played for 5 hours on an easier difficulty to try to figure out what is happening, but I can see myself losing a lot of my life to this game. Especially if they continue to fix the issues and create more expansions.

The "civs" are very diverse. I played the Cultists. They cannot build settlers and can only raze cities they attack. They have to convert the little villages and everything they do help their main city. Much cooler than 50% gold on trade routes.

Here is the Kotaku review
    http://kotaku.com/endless-legend-the-kotaku-review-1655274702

I have played this game and I enjoy it. It is 33% off right now. I think it is worth full price. You could wait for it to be 50% off again, as it probably will. Very fun 4x strategy game.

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    It is on my steam wishlist, but I need to buy it for even less than it was yesterday.