1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join the fight

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Dec 18, 2014.

1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    https://www.facebook.com/joey.mallory.7
    That is my facebook page, feel free to friend me and join the fight with my bother and I (Dolphin fans) and my uncle and cousin (cheatriot fans). There is currently 186 comments. My uncle always has to have the last word but I decided that is not happening this time so we are up to 186 comments. I have faith you guys can come up with some good material to make fun of the cheatriots with.

Mod's sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of thread.

305 likes this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Wait. It's not a back alley brawl? Yeah, call me when there's a back alley brawl.

RickyNeverInhaled likes this.
  3. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    This is one of the better ploys for friends around the holidays that Ive seen in a while :lol:

RickyNeverInhaled likes this.
  4. RickyNeverInhaled

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    lmao. I know you are joking but I already have 1456 facebook friends and that is after one of my crazy exes logged into my facebook and started deleting women like crazy. But we all know facebook friends aren't real friends. I probably have 15 real friends that I stay in touch with, that is more than enough for me. I just want to silence the cheatriot fans. I also have 3 other cousins, one cousin in law, one aunt, and 2 nephews that are patriot fans but they haven't shown up in this facebook fight yet. My brother and I are the only adult Dolphin fans in my family, my daughter and my brother's 3 sons are Dolphins fans but they are too young for facebook.

My girlfriend is a Bills fan. Thank God we have no Jets fans in my family.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    That's rude man, don't call her that. You kiss your mother with that mouth?

cuchulainn and bigbry like this.
  6. RickyNeverInhaled

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    I have converted 2 of her sons to be Dolphins fans. Her and her other son are pretty much Dolphin fans unless the Bills play the Dolphins. Needless to say they are not die hard Bills fans but her parents are. I creat Dolphins fans one woman and however many kids at a time. I think I deserve a Nobel Prize for that, especially when it comes to turning rival fans but this is a first for me in that department. I am usually surrounded by nothing but college fans that hate the pros because they have been brain washed to think NFL players don't play for the love of the game and that all they care about it money.