1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draft Tek 4 round mock 12/17/14

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by jim1, Dec 18, 2014.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
  2. Itsdahumidity

Itsdahumidity X gonna take it from ya

Dec 10, 2007
    No LB selections in the first 4 rds?

3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I think you will see Bennett move up after the combine a lil higher.

4. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Could see that all happening.

5. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    To my amazement we're back in a position where both lines have to be addressed. The last two seasons have been trashed because of a lack of quality OL depth and now, with Paul Soliai gone and Randy Starks pulling a disappearing act, we need to reload at OL and DT. In some ways I'm ok with Hickey's draft last year but man, that could have been a REALLY good draft. I thought that in real time in April and I think it now, not just hindsight.

Btw a guy that caught my eye last year in the limited time that I saw him play was QB David Fales- something about him resonated in terms of his control of the game, movement, accuracy and solid but not spectacular arm. Kind of a post modern Bob Griese. To me he would have been an ideal #3 QB to be groomed for #2 if and when Matt Moore goes, as per salary, etc. I thought that this was interesting, I was hoping that we would grab him when the Bears waived him:

"Fales was waived on September 12.[52] After he cleared waivers, he was signed to the Bears' practice squad on September 14.[53] On December 13, 2014, Fales was elevated from the Bears' practice squad to the team's 53-man roster. The move came right after the New England Patriots attempted to sign Fales."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Fales