1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayock - Potentially a great draft year for RB - if RB's are worth it.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Galant, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Mayock - "Injuries to top running backs like Marcus Lattimore and Todd Gurley are pushing underclassmen out the door. It's gonna be pretty interesting this year because, depending on who declares, this could be the most talented group of running backs entering the NFL in quite some time. So the NFL is going to have to look at talent versus susceptibility to injury and the devaluation of that position."

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    great backs never go out of style..

3. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    True that.

4. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Daniel Thomas needs to be replaced and the Dolphins need to find another player somewhere who can accomplish short yardage runs like Polite did in the past.

Doesn't even have to necessarily be a RB. It could be a TE or LB. Just need a true power runner who has a knack for worming through the pack. Did Hoskins play any FB?

I would be interested in signing Roy Helu rather than spending a precious high draft pick on the RB position. I'd rather invest in DT to replace Starks in 2016 or a WR to replace Wallace in 2016.

I like Damien Williams potential. He just needs to correct some mental mistakes, kid can run,block and catch.

5. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    Devon Johnson. ... Marshall.... 6"1 245 lbs with 4.5 Speed.... Would.be a great pickup for us if he declares which he is leaning heavily towards. Played TE before switching to RB where he has killed it. We could get Devon in draft or UDFA depending how it turns out.

Phoenician Fan likes this.