1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belichick with this roster would be 14-2

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by ET7, Nov 23, 2014.

1. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    How this team continues to find ways to lose is amazing.
    Queasy Head Coach queasy offense. I love how all of a sudden we are throwing or running 15 yard routes. If you didn't look at the QB you would think this is a Pennington offense or Alex Smith offense.

2. TooGoodForDez

TooGoodForDez Deion Sanders for GM

Feb 26, 2013
    No he would not. He would not have Brady for one. For two, this defense sucks arse. He would fire 95% of the defense asap.

3. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    true, would not have same QB

4. phinswolverinesrockets

phinswolverinesrockets If he dies, he dies

Oct 31, 2013
    Houston

5. LITP

LITP Active Member

Sep 2, 2014
    I haven't seen a team miss so many tackles in a long time.

Fundamental football went out the window today - Miami also had just about every break go their way aswell (as much as it pains me to say it as I wanted a Denver loss) - with 3 fumbles on a TD drive and numerous over throws from Manning unpressured.

6. phinswolverinesrockets

phinswolverinesrockets If he dies, he dies

Oct 31, 2013
    Houston
    why not????

un f'n believable

7. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    He went 11-5 with CASSELL at QB, it isn't JUST brady, if that were the case then the games would be more like 30 to 27 or something close as opposed to blowing denver out, blowing DET out, blowing almost everyone out lately.

That team does NOT lack balls nor does it beat itself. Bad coached teams or teams with just a bad coach do what Miami does, "get queasy" when it matters like we did vs GB, like we did vs Detroit (yes clay dropped the TD but still had a chance but followed up with a run, run, pass punt down) and like we did after Denver got close, run, run, pass, punt.

Oh and zero passes traveled more than 15 yards until we were down 2 scores with 2 minutes left. Your coach is scared to let the ball rip because A) the QB can't so that means we don't have a franchise QB or B) The coach himself is a pansy and we need a new coach which we all agree we do need either way.

How do teams like STL and NE with a defense that is NOT on our level destroy manning? our DC again puts a LB on the best WR in the NFL. How many TDs will we give up to WR defended by a LBer before Coyle gets it? he is your typical old fart that is stubborn and won't change and get fired.

8. atomdomb

atomdomb Banned

Mar 23, 2010
    This. 8 yard crossers only get you so far. See New England Patriots 2010 - 2012. Defenses pack in and light the receivers up. See second half of the game today.

9. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I really don't see how the offense gets any of the blame for this loss. This loss is 100% on the defense.

They couldn't cover anybody and they seemed to have forgotten that they were playing tackle football today.

As far as the short passes goes. That is the strength of this offense and until Tannehill shows that he can be effective throwing the deep ball, I suspect the quick short passes are going to remain the staple of their passing game.

The offense which seems to upset you so much did put up 36 points today. That should have been enough to win, but the defense failed to do their job. It is as simple as that.

speed, Hellion and RickyNeverInhaled like this.
  10. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    We scored 36 F***in points on the road vs what is considered a good defense. criticizing the offensive play calling just shows stupidity.
    We lost today for 2 very simple reasons: zero pass rush by the Dline and missed tackles.

Larry Little likes this.
  11. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    exactly, not only did our WR make some amazing catches in the 1st half did you notice not a single route led to YAC?!?
    We don't have the speed to run slants nor the agility int eh WR to get YAC outside of Landry and we don't run routes outside of 8 yards to help us get down the field to score.
    When we were scoring in the 1st half it was because Miller was average almost 10ypc. Once that went away we couldn't go up and down the field and this team made zero adjustments from dumb *** Coyle to dumb *** Philussy.

How come Mathews had open 20 yard slants in the final 2 minutes? because 1 we let RT air it out because we HAD to, 2nd because the DB gave more cushion as well. Maybe if on 3rd and 15 we throw a 40 yard bomb instead of a 6 yard slant to punt the defense would be a little more scared the next time its 3rd and long and open a mid deep slant up the middle for a 10 yard gain.

This team has NO IDEA How to set up plays for the FOLLOWING sequence. So inept its amazing.

Yes Manning missed 3 deep balls but it kept the defense honest as **** and it killed us hence that dumb *** Coyle would give 10 yards of cushion to the WR so they ran short routes, then we press and they went deep and got some nice YAC on us.

12. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

I'd like to add #27 to that list...in spades. How is that guy employed?

13. speed

speed Banned

Oct 14, 2014
    Ignore the haters with their agendas. I just block them, their opinions are worthless.

14. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    I still till this day don't know how Wilson wears a Dolphins uniform. Honestly what does he bring to this team? He doesn't tackle, he doesn't hit, he doesn't cover well, on that 2 pt conversion i think it was you would think wilson was running the WR route and not playing db at the corner of the end zone. he always claps his hands after he gives up a play which is 10/10 times you see him on the screen.

15. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Belichick is better than Philbin, in other news water is in fact wet.

Boik14 likes this.
  16. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    Blaming the offense. Lol. Downs.