1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would you rather have lose?

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Galant, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Here are the Week 9 Standings for playoff qualification.

The Chiefs currently hold one wild-card spot while the Bills sit even with us at 5-3.

Which of the two would you rather see lose?

If we believe we can make a run at the Division title then a Bills loss. Then again, looking at the upcoming schedules for the two teams, would it be better to see the Chiefs suffer a loss?

Buffalo:
    @ Miami, Denver, Oakland and New England.
    Hosting Jets, Browns, Packers.

Kansas:
    @ Oakland, Arizona, Pittsburgh
    Hosting Seahawks, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers.

Seems like KC have the tougher schedule, so an easy-to-route-for Bills loss seems like the recipe in week 10.

What's your call?

[​IMG]

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Chiefs loss. We can jump the Bills on our own merit by beating them. KC holds a tiebreak against us we can't erase. I'd take their loss.

Either way though ill live

3. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    The Bills will be left out... Orton will make sure of it.. If they had a legit quarterback, even someone average, I'd say they are definitely headed to the playoffs... but Orton? I see them beating Oakland and the Jets.. and maybe one more game there.. but that's about it and that's not good enough for the wild card.

4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    i root against our division until they're out of it. i hope Buffalo loses and gets beaten up in the process.