1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels For Dolphins Games

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by CardsFan21, Oct 14, 2014.

1. CardsFan21

CardsFan21 New Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Hey Guys,

I've seen a few threads rather similar but couldn't find the answers I was looking for.

My wife and I are coming to Miami for the Thursday night game. I've read a few places that the area around the stadium is a little sketchy... We have a rental car, and want to experience Miami, but also want to drink at the game and tailgate and have fun. So we were thinking of staying closer to the stadium and catching a cab to the game and then the other day we are there we have a car to get where we need to go. Would anyone recommend staying at the Hampton Inn just off Highway 821. Would this be a good idea? Or is that area still sketchy and don't stay there? I was a little more concerned with it being a night game. Otherwise where would people recommend without costing an arm and a leg?

2. DolPhinPhan7

DolPhinPhan7 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Best Western right off the I-95 in Fort Lauderdale. Full Breakfast, nice rooms and a pool. It's used mostly for a cruise port location for people to stay the night before cruises. Less than a half and hour from the stadium.