1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gotta trade Cam Newton?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by BevoPhin, Oct 1, 2014.

1. BevoPhin

BevoPhin Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Man cam isn't cutting it. I'm thinking of getting a better Qb off someone's bench, probably Big Ben ( his owner has arod) or swing for the fence and try to get rivers. My questions are, should I give up on Cam this soon, and what should I package in a proposal? Players I'd trade include reggie, ridley, Doug Martin, Lamar miller, roddy white, and brandin cooks, and of course Tom Brady. For some reason though, I feel cam is going to be unleashed soon and be able to run some designed runs.

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Not sure Cam will have the type of season fantasy owners want. Hes still a great QB but the ribs are still bothering him and his receiving cast is average. Olsen and Benjamin are fine and Philly Brown is coming on but theres no depth and no threat of a running game. Hes a QB1 but in the 8-12 range imo which if youre in a 12 team league is below average. If your league is a PPR Ridley and Cooks could be trade pieces because theyre down the totem pole on targets. Cooks is behind Colston and Graham and may get passed by Kenny Stills and Ridley just gets no catches.

3. xfilesera

xfilesera New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    QB but the ribs are still bothering him and his receiving cast is average. Olsen and Benjamin are fine and Philly Brown is coming on but theres no dept???