1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to make a trade in PPR I am winning right now. Need advice.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Colmax, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Here is my "starting lineup", though I switch kickers from week-to-week in a small 8 team PPR league amongst friends.

So far, I am 3-1, with a screw-up in Week 2 starting Caleb Sturgis against the Bills. Totally dominated my opponents in other games.

Here is my roster ATM:

QB - Luck (has been wonderful so far this year, and was a steal in round 6)
    Bench QB - Kirk Cousins (who I am hopefully dropping for Eli Manning)
    WR1 - Antonio Brown
    WR2- Jeremy Maclin
    WR3 - Michael Floyd
    Bench WRs - Brian Quick and Brandin Cooks
    RB1 - Matt Forte
    RB2 - LeVeon Bell
    Bench RB - Alfred Morris
    TE1 - Julius Thomas
    Bench TE - DeLanie Walker who started for me this week. Am also looking to pick up Donnell off of waivers if possible.

I cannot find a decent kicker, and rode Houston's D until last week when I picked up Miami off of waivers.

Anyway, my question is:

I need another wideout because I am just not too sure about Maclin staying healthy or Floyd riding the wave given Jaron Brown's recent work. I have a plan to pick up some of the injured RBs (Ingram and Moreno) sometime later and stash them and then starting Morris.

I want to trade to a team who already has Maclin (who has disappointed) and has scrubs covering the RB2 spot. This team has Julio Jones and Jordy Nelson starting. Given Jones' injury history, I am leaning toward a trade proposal for Jordy Nelson for Matt Forte.

Should I attempt the trade, or am I just being greedy here?