1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random thoughts about the Raider game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Just got to watch the entire game as I only saw part of it while were camping on the beach this weekend.

• The receivers held onto the ball. What a concept.
    • Tanny only had a couple of off target throws behind the receivers. I've been watching other games for this and I do see it from many, many QB's in the NFL. Maybe not as much as he Tanny was doing but I have been paying attention and see them.
    • Wallace actually played like a beast. Fighting for that TD and extra yards.
    • Daniel Thomas took a beating on this board when he was resigned and he's looked much better than what I thought we would get. Maybe being cut helped his entitlement issues.
    • Miller is running like a man possessed. Ever since that 1st game when Marino was just running as hard as I've seen anyone run, he has taken notice. I love to see that.
    • The Offensive Line was opening HUGE holes. I'm wonder what's going to happen when Pouncy returns.
    • The go sooner rather than later to London debate was a huge nonfactor.
    • Defensively the tackling was much better and it seemed like the Dolphins were in the right place at the right time mostly,
    • Only 35 yards in penalties. Being disciplined is always something I like to see.
    • It was good to see Clay get involved.
    • The throw to Hartline was a thing of beauty. Right in stride.
    • What a great find Trusnik is.
    • Zero sacks given up.
    • 38 unanswered points.
    • Through 1/4 of the season only 3 teams have a better record and were tied for 1st place in the division (I'm counting on the Pats to lose tonight)

Boik14 likes this.
  2. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Just checked out the Raiders board. Too funny. Here's some selected stuff:

"Wonder whose NFL career we'll prevent from being successful with that #1 pick were on our way to getting."
    "Were headed for a perfect season - 0-16."
    "What a disaster of a game, I almost picked a fight with a few dolphin fans, at least I look physically superior in my raider shirt."
    "We got ASSRAPED BY A MEDIOKER TEAM FROM A TOURIST DESTINATION BUILT BY COCAINEMONEY! One hell of a trip. Thanks."
    "How many years now has our Bye week been the only week we can look forward to. "
    "I can say for sure that Dennis Allen is the worst Raiders head coach of all time, he makes Lane Kiffen and Art Shell 2.0 look like Pete Carroll."
    "It take absolutely no talent to be 0-4, any fan or homeless guy can get the same results. "
    "won't watch or buy anything Raider related until they wash the stench off this franchise. "

cuchulainn likes this.
  3. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

He'll get rich off the money saved there...

4. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/09/29/refo-dolphins-raiders-week-4/

5. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Norfolk VA
    Another random thought....thank god for Micheal Thomas on special teams. He made some nice tackles on returns that were starting to worry me a little.

6. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    --"Wonder whose NFL career we'll prevent from being successful with that #1 pick were on our way to getting."

--"We got ASSRAPED BY A MEDIOKER TEAM FROM A TOURIST DESTINATION BUILT BY COCAINEMONEY!"

I'm black and blue from hitting the furniture as I roll on the floor laughing.